The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and implementation of marketing communication projects with responsibilities that include lead management, special events management, social media management, and creating brand awareness. This position requires tight interaction with sales and solutions teams to ensure that our website, collateral and other communications accurately reflect our brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a professional marketing department
- Minimum 1 year experience with Salesforce
- Knowledge of HubSpot is preferred
- Knowledge of marketing, sales and business processes
- Strong project management and sales support skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Fluency in French considered an asset
- Customer Orientation
- Continual Learning
- Understands the Business
- Strategic Thinking
- Quality Focus
- Problem Solving
- Change Champion
- Developing Partnerships
- Attention to Detail
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Update and maintain the repository of all marketing collateral including data sheets, photos, pricing sheets, website, brochures and white papers.
- Maintain and update marketing calendar, to ensure all stages of project scope are noted.
- Support the preparation of proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials such as brochures, data, slides, photographs, and reports in company internal resource space.
- Assist with marketing ROI analysis by capturing campaign performance metrics through salesforce.com and HubSpot.
- Monitor online sources to track communications related to our brand and competitive intelligence.
- Utilize our project management system through HubSpot and Salesforce.com to document and track campaign-related activities.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of marketing contact and lead database within Salesforce.com.
- Participate in weekly marketing meetings and contribute to overall creative concept and theme development for marketing campaigns.
- Help plan and execute marketing events including trade shows and conferences.
- Order, track and maintain branded merchandise inventory