Second screen involves the use of a computing device (commonly a mobile device, such as a tablet or smartphone) to provide an enhanced viewing experience for content on another device, such as a television. In particular, the term commonly refers to the use of such devices to provide interactive features during broadcast content, such as a television program, especially social media postings on social networking platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter. The use of a second screen supports social television and generates an online conversation around the specific content.
Why is second screen right for you?
- Easily deliver content and interactive features to audience at your event
- Polling, questions, chat tools, slide sharing, note taking
- The ability to like questions and comments
- Integrate twitter feed
- Utilize your own mobile device
- Add a level of engagement to your event