Project Managers are responsible for program delivery, client satisfaction, and organic sales growth within their assigned accounts. They achieve these results through a blend of production management, client management, and technical event services delivery.
- Advanced planning with client & internal staff to recommend proper AV solutions
- Develop solutions and technical and configurations to efficiently satisfy the client’s needs as sold
- Provide routine quality control oversight of the project during planning phase as required
- Content oversight and floor plan creation
- Proactivity during the pre-production phase to identify potential on-site issues
- Retain and renew business by serving as the lead point of contact for assigned customers
- Build & foster strong long-lasting customer relationships
- Enhance customer ties by defining opportunities and introducing additional products and services – grow the account organically
- Resolve customer issues and ensure their high levels of satisfaction through prompt responsiveness.
Technical Event Delivery
- Liaise with client and venue staff for event details as required
- Lead the installation, troubleshooting, and dismantle of equipment on show site
- Provide expertise and guidance to our client
- Accommodate last minute changes to suit meeting needs
- Act as crew lead on event site.
General and Administrative
- Remain current and educated on all new products and initiatives
- Fulfill all CRM related requirements ensuring entirely all information is up to date
- Establishing and maintaining close relationships with colleagues nationally as well as with external partners.
- Technical aptitude
- Strong problem solving skills
- Positive attitude
- Creative and flexible in dealing w/ clients and customers often under the pressure of deadlines
- Professional image and demeanor
- Exceptional customer service management skills
- Ability to lead a team in planning & execution of events
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Identify and respond to new opportunities within assigned clients
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Technical leadership experience on variety of events
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license and insurance.